Home Insurance in St. John’s, Newfoundland

Living in St. John’s, the capital and largest city in Newfoundland and Labrador, is a pleasure thanks to 3,065 hectares of open space, 124 playgrounds and 43 parks, not to mention the distinct spirit of the people who call St. John’s home. The city also boasts 125 kilometres of walking trails throughout popular communities such as Goulds and Kilbride. Regardless of where you live, here in one of the world’s top ten ocean side destinations, our local brokers are experts at providing the right coverage you need for home insurance.

Get competitive insurance quotes in 5 minutes.

Life is unpredictable. Make sure your insurance isn't.

Protecting the things you value most means getting you the right home insurance. Finding the best home insurance in Newfoundland and Labrador, at the best price possible, is how our BrokerLink insurance experts take care of you. We work with you to find home insurance that offers the level of coverage you need. Your house, the contents, your insurance history – we get to know all the factors to deliver only what you need. Then we do the comparison shopping for you and provide free competitive home insurance quotes. We can even make sure you’re protected against liability for accidental damage to your neighbour’s property, including coverage for extra living expenses if your home ever needs to be restored. Plus, you can save money when we bundle your home insurance with your car insurance.

To find out how you can get the home insurance you need, talk with one of our local brokers today.

Car Insurance in St. John’s, Newfoundland

Finding the best car insurance in St. John’s is easy with BrokerLink. First, our local insuran...

Condo Insurance in St. John's, Newfoundland

We know that condo living presents its own unique insurance needs. Whether you are an empty nester d...

Tenant & Renters Insurance in St. John's, Newfoundland

All of those things you value while renting in St. John’s can be protected by tenant insurance...