COVID-19 Update for our Customers
At BrokerLink, we have been closely monitoring the status of COVID-19. As you are likely aware, on Wednesday, March 11, the World Health Organization declared the virus a global pandemic.
While the risk to Canadians remains low, one of the best ways to prevent this virus from spreading is through social distancing. This means avoiding large groups and staying home if possible. As a precautionary measure, all BrokerLink locations are now closed to the public. This is a temporary measure as we all do our part to keep our communities safe.
Serving our customers remains a priority. As always, we are available to assist you over the phone. Please visit our location page to find the phone number for your branch.
What can I do?
This is a time of uncertainty and stress for everyone. Keep in mind that according to Canada’s public health agency, the risk to Canadians remains low. You are probably seeing an overwhelming amount of information. Be sure to only trust reputable sources.
Other things you can do include the following:
- Wash your hands! Yes, we know you’re sick of hearing it, but it’s one of the best ways to prevent the spread of illness. Be sure to wash with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs regularly.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Stay calm! There is no need to panic. Following the steps above will help keep you and your loved ones healthy and safe.
We will continue to re-evaluate and re-assess the situation. Our branches will return to normal business operations when it is safe to do so. For updates on your branch, follow us on our Facebook page.
How to protect yourself against fraud