In accordance with our values, Intact Financial Corporation (IFC) and its affiliated brands, including BrokerLink, are committed to conducting business with the highest standards of integrity, ethics, respect, excellence and generosity.
To help achieve this goal, we have established the Whistleblower Hotline for our employees, stakeholders and third parties (e.g. shareholders, vendors, suppliers, etc.) to communicate their concerns and report any suspected unethical incidents or concerns relating to:
- Any breach of laws or regulations;
- A breach of internal controls or policies;
- Suspected fraud by employees, customers, service providers, vendors or suppliers; and
- Other conduct or behaviour that appears suspicious or unethical.
How employees report incidents
File a whistleblowing complaint through EthicsPoint, a secure and confidential third-party platform as follows:
- Call EthicsPoint at 1-855-679-8233 anytime 24/7, to speak with an independent operator who will share your report with IFC’s Compliance Team; or
- File a report online at: EthicsPoint - Intact-RSA-Codan. IFC’s Compliance Team will receive your report and start an investigation.
- It is possible to file a report anonymously
- You can follow-up on a filed report and correspond with investigators using EthicsPoint
The Whistleblower Hotline is completely confidential.
Whistleblowers are not required to disclose your name. If you choose to disclose your name, it will not be revealed unless required by law.
You may report an incident anonymously. However, anonymous reports can limit our ability to conduct an investigation, as there may be insufficient information provided to support taking action. We are best able to respond when we have some way to contact you in confidence and gather the information necessary to conduct a complete investigation.
Customers and other stakeholders
The Whistleblower Hotline does not replace other methods that stakeholders and customers have traditionally used to communicate with IFC and its affiliated brands.