We’re open for business. Contact us by phone or email at your local branch.

Vacation Property Insurance

Retirement get away. Cabin in the woods. Cottage by the lake. Whatever you call it and wherever it is, your vacation property needs to be insured too. The insurance experts at BrokerLink can customize a vacation property insurance policy to fit your needs — whether it's cottage insurance in Ontario or protection for your cabin on the ski hill in Alberta.

We'll work with you to determine the coverage you need and do the comparison shopping for you, providing competitive insurance quotes for your consideration. You'll rest assured knowing you have the vacation home insurance that best protects your little piece of heaven at the best price possible.

To learn more or get a free quote, contact one of our local brokers in today.

Boat Insurance

What does boat insurance cover? Similar to other types of insurance, boat insura...

ATV and Snowmobile Insurance

Hit the trails knowing your ATV or snowmobile has the right coverage. Did you kn...