How you benefit from offering employee benefits
Having employee benefits liability insurance is a cost-effective way to achieve your goals, such as:
- Attracting new employees with the right skill set for the job
- Retaining your existing employees, because it is more expensive to train than retain
- Engaging your employees and increasing productivity
- Improving employee health and well being
- Reducing absenteeism and presenteeism, which helps your bottom line
- Protecting your employees from sudden financial hardship, like an injury or the loss of a spouse
- Bridge the generational gap – appease both the youngest and oldest in your workforce using employee benefits
How to start your customized experience
When you contact us, we will hold an introductory meeting to better understand your business, your employees and your goals. After this discussion, we will prepare a benchmarking report. What are your competitors doing better or worse than you? Our Benchmark Report provides an accurate gauge, and we will make recommendations for your employee benefits program.
In addition, we will complete a market study of your current or prospective program, to ensure that you are receiving the most competitive rates for your employee benefits plan. We will present our findings and recommend staying with your current insurance company or switching to a new insurance company.
If you have never had an employee benefits plan, do not worry! We can assist you with your unique needs. With the depth of our experience, we can provide recommendations on what your competitors are doing and how to stabilize costs in a new workplace benefits program.
How the future looks
Once you are an BrokerLink client, you will have a dedicated service team that is ready to answer any questions you or your employees may have. Our team has more than 90 years of insurance experience to offer credible, sound advice.
Each year, your employee benefits program will renew with your insurance company. When we receive the renewal, we conduct an in-depth analysis, and then we negotiate with the insurance company to lower the rates in your favour.
We will then meet with you to discuss your renewal and present our comprehensive renewal report. In this meeting we will answer your questions, such as:
- Why are my rates increasing or decreasing?
- What benefits are my employees using the most, and what could this mean?
- What is my insurance company doing to provide better value in my employee benefits plan?
If we are unhappy with the renewal rates from your insurance company, we will conduct a market study. We will receive pricing from all of our insurance company partners and present our recommendations to you. We will help you every step of the way.
Our Employee Benefits
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Basic Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Optional Life and Critical Insurance for spouses and children
- Critical Illness
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Health & Wellness Spending Accounts (HSA & WSA)
- Extended Healthcare — Prescription Drugs, Medical Services & Supplies, Vision Care and more
- Travel Insurance
- Virtual Care/Telemedicine
- Medical Second Opinion
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Dental Care
- Human Resource Consulting
- Premium Concierge Healthcare
How can a broker help me with employee benefits?
Our advisors will take time to get to know your business. We will make sure we understand your needs and the needs of your employees. We will look at a variety of options which can include a combination that fits your needs.
We know our stuff. We’ve been doing this for a long time, and we are a leader in this space. You can have confidence that you’re getting the best solution for your business.
As brokers, we are able to offer completely independent advice. We can advocate for you and your needs.
Talk to a BrokerLink insurance advisor about life insurance and group benefits
It’s easy to get in touch with a BrokerLink Group Benefits Advisor:
1-888-768-8001 [email protected]