We would like to assure our customers that while BrokerLink is not accepting walk-ins due to ongoing concerns surrounding COVID-19, we remain open for business. We are available to help with any insurance needs you may have. We ask our customers to reach us by phone or email instead of visiting our branches in person. You can find the phone number for your local branch here. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 page.

Tenant & Renters Insurance in Alberta

Alberta is home to one of the world’s biggest shopping malls, two National Hockey League teams, two Canadian Football League teams, a couple of science centres, two zoos, several universities, many colleges, amusement parks, art galleries, waterslides,  and even a dinosaur museum. Choosing to live in Alberta can be a great decision that opens many doors to meeting new people and to career opportunities. It’s a diverse province and a great place to get a higher education, start a business, raise a family and retire with your family and friends.

No matter what attracts you to the area, if you’re renting a house, apartment or basement suite in the province, you’ll want to have tenant insurance coverage. Tenant insurance is for protecting all your valuables and belongings that your landlord’s building and property insurance do not cover. Buying the right insurance is an important step in taking care of your belongings. It also provides you with protection against liability. Don’t worry if it sounds complicated, we’re here to help.

The insurance brokers at BrokerLink are happy to assist you with your tenant insurance needs. We know the ins and outs of insurance policies so you’ll know you have the right coverage if you need it. We’ll work with you to provide free competitive renters insurance quotes and help you find the best insurance rate possible. It’s about getting great coverage for great value.

Plus, we’ll make sure that your policy includes just the right amount of content insurance and lists your most prized possessions, which could include televisions, computers, stereos, antiques, furniture, collectibles, expensive jewellery, sports equipment, mountain bikes, clothes and more. Whatever your needs, we’ll get you covered.

Call one of our insurance experts today at one of our many Alberta locations and get us working for you. We’ll make finding the right amount of apartment insurance easy.

More Ways to Find a Great Rate

Tenant and Renters Insurance Quotes by Province:
Tenant and Renters Insurance Quotes by City:

Tenant and Renters Insurance

What does Renters Insurance Cover? Much like home insurance, renters insurance i...