Tenant & Renters Insurance in Sudbury, Ontario

If you’re like many students who come to Sudbury in pursuit of a higher education – whether it’s Laurentian University, Everest College, Cambrian College, Collège Boréal or the Sudbury Regional Hairdressing School – you’re likely on a tight budget. Your money has to pay for your books, cell phone, laptop, food, trips with your friends, movies and unexpected purchases. With all those expenses, it might be difficult to see the value of getting tenants insurance coverage. However, imagine if something happened to all your belongings during the school year and none of it was insured. That’s why it’s important to have tenants insurance to protect you from unforeseen loss or damage to your things, so you can carry on with life uninterrupted.

Get competitive quotes within 5 minutes

Life is unpredictable. Make sure your insurance isn't.

Of course, you don’t have to be a student or living specifically in an apartment to need renters insurance. If you’re one of the many people who choose to live in a rental residence, whether it’s a house, apartment, basement suite or shared accommodation in Sudbury, we can help you, too. 

The friendly insurance experts at BrokerLink are here to help you obtain the most appropriate insurance coverage for your needs. We’d be happy to find you competitive apartment insurance quotes and walk you through different coverage options. We’ll even help you assess what amount of coverage you need for your valuables. BrokerLink is here to find the best insurance rates possible for you with a policy that meets your specific needs. 

When you speak with our knowledgeable insurance brokers, be sure to let them know if you have valuable items that should be listed separately on your policy. This includes photography equipment, custom jewellery or other items of value. We can make sure these items will be covered. Give our insurance brokers a call today.


Car Insurance in Sudbury, Ontario

Mandatory Car Insurance in Sudbury, Ontario The province of Ontario requires you to carry auto in...

Home Insurance in Sudbury, Ontario

Regardless of where you live in Sudbury, you'll want home insurance coverage. It’s your si...

Condo Insurance in Sudbury, Ontario

If you’re currently looking for a place in Sudbury, there are lots of great neighbourhoods to...