Attention customers of: Intact Insurance, including Prestige; Jevco Insurance and Novex Insurance: if you’re driving less, you could be eligible for premium relief. Visit our Alerts page for more information.

Tenant & Renters Insurance in Newfoundland and Labrador

With the dynamic opportunities in Newfoundland and Labrador, renting an apartment offers great flexibility. Whether you’re a skilled worker assigned to one of the offshore fields, like Hibernia, Hebron and Terra Nova, or attending the Marine Institute at Memorial University, apartment living has great appeal. And our BrokerLink brokers in Newfoundland and Labrador will keep it appealing thanks to tenant insurance at a great price.

If you are living in an apartment, you need tenant insurance to cover everything your landlord’s insurance doesn’t cover. Our apartment insurance experts will help you cover all of your apartment’s contents, as well as any damages to other units that originated in your apartment. Tenant insurance will cover your electronics, your furniture, your gear – all the belongings in your apartment. Because everyone is unique, we develop a customized policy to fit you. Then our experts get free competitive quotes to get you the right protection at the best price.

Talk to one of our knowledgeable brokers in Newfoundland and Labrador to get started with your tenant insurance.

Car Insurance in Newfoundland and Labrador

BrokerLink makes car insurance easy in Newfoundland and Labrador. We’ll start...

Home Insurance in Newfoundland and Labrador

Our BrokerLink insurance experts take care of you in Newfoundland and Labrador by p...

Condo Insurance in Newfoundland and Labrador

Since condo association insurance covers the building and common areas only, you wi...