Tenant & Renters Insurance in Medicine Hat

Medicine Hat is a great place to get an education, especially with two colleges in town. If you are moving here from surrounding communities, or if you are venturing out from your parents’ home for the first time, you’ll need to find a place to rent while attending school.

Where you should look for that apartment, basement suite, or shared accommodation depends on where you’ve chosen to go to school. If you’re here to attend the Medicine Hat College, you might choose to live close by in South Ridge, Kensington or Crestwood. If, however, you’re attending Cypress College, chances are you’ll choose to live in Southwest Hill or Southeast Hill. Going to college is an exciting time – you’ll meet new friends and learn new things

Having your own tenant insurance policy is a smart decision when so many things in your life are new and unknown. If it’s your first time getting insurance to protect your things, don’t worry, the friendly insurance experts at BrokerLink in Medicine Hat are here to help. We’ll walk you through the process, find you competitive insurance quotes and make sure all the things you value are covered under your policy. Tenant insurance will also cover your laptop, camera, mountain bike or any other items of high value. It’s important to insure your personal belongings in the event of fire, theft, water damage or other problem. Plus, tenant insurance will protect you from liability.  Our insurance brokers will work with you to get you the best apartment insurance rate possible, and you can get back to focusing on your grade point average.

No matter which area of the city you choose to rent in, or what school you’re attending—don’t forget you need tenants insurance. In fact, even if you’re not a student, all renters require their own insurance policy. Give us a call.

Get a tenant insurance quote [phone]