We’re open for business and accepting customer appointments. Please reach us by phone or email – by contacting your local branch.

Car Insurance

What is "Full" car insurance coverage?

Each province in Canada requires all drivers to have car insurance. However, the amount of insurance mandated by the law is quite minimal, and there are many other types of coverage you can add to your policy. Full coverage insurance includes add-ons, such as collision and comprehensive coverage. Collision will cover you if your car is damaged in an accident, regardless of how the accident happened. Comprehensive provides you with protection against non-collision events, such as theft, damages due to weather or vandalism.

For more information on full coverage insurance, please speak to a BrokerLink broker!

Hi I’m Briana, your digital personal assistant if you need help click the avatar to continue