Business Insurance faqs

Is my business covered by insurance if we experience a flood?

Many commercial insurance policies can cover damage to your business as a result of overland flooding. It’s important to speak to your BrokerLink broker to understand how your deductible and any limits can impact exactly how much would be covered. You broker can provide options to ensure you have the right level of coverage in place.