Why do I need insurance as a home and property inspector?
The services provided by a property and home inspector can vary, as your job is to assess many different types of properties. Having the right coverage in place can protect your livelihood if a claim is brought against you and your business. Key coverage available includes:
- Errors & Omissions Liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Business Property
- Crime Coverage (including Fidelity Bond)
What services are covered?
One of the advantages of working with BrokerLink is that multiple inspector operations can be covered under one policy, including:
- Residential Inspections
- Commercial Inspections
- Radon Testing
- WETT Inspections
- Energuide Services
- Pre-delivery Inspections
- Wood Destroying Organisms / Termite Inspections
- Septic Inspections
Why choose BrokerLink?
Our application process is simple, our coverage is comprehensive and the insurance policy can be tailored to your specific needs. Plus, the BrokerLink advantage includes:
- Expertise: 30 years of experience covering property and home inspectors.
- Value and convenience: Multiple inspector operations can be covered under one policy.
- Support: Claims assistance and expert advice provided throughout the entire process.