Personal Home & Auto
Our home and auto insurance plans are customized to suit your needs, with the savings you deserve. We’ll answer any questions, highlight discounts you may qualify for and compare your insurance options. It’s our top priority to ensure you have peace of mind when and where you need it the most.
Ask us about our coverage for:
- Home, Tenant and Condominium
- Auto and Classic Car Coverage
- RV, trailer and camper
- ATV and snowmobile
- Boats and Motorcycles
- Seasonal properties
- Identity theft
- Farm and Acreage Coverage
Bundle and Save More
Combine your home and auto policies under one convenient policy to be eligible for additional savings.
Additional Advantages and Savings
- Convenient one-stop shopping for all your professional and personal insurance needs
- We recognize customers who are claims-free, mortgage-free, non-smokers and mature policy holders
- Own more than one vehicle? Receive eligible discounts on each one
- No service or interest charges on monthly payment plans
- A specialist on your side for advice, support and insurance management
About Trans Canada Credit Union – “People Helping People”
An employee based, closed bond Credit Union, the TransCanada Employees' Credit Union officially commenced operations in early 1958 in Toronto after much behind the scenes negotiations by John G.C. Weir, the first President of TransCanada Credit Union. In 1990, after 32 years of operating in Toronto, the TransCanada Credit Union had the unique privilege of being the first Credit Union in Canadian history to move to another province. It was also the first Credit Union to be started in 13 years. The primary goal of the TransCanada Credit Union has always been to provide basic financial services, at competitive rates and reasonable cost, to the extended TC Energy community.