This program was developed specifically for you. Our team knows how important it is to protect your business and provides coverages that are essential to your operation. Our Opticians Store Package ensures your business remains viable in an unforeseen situation.
Store coverage includes*:
- $5,000,000 commercial general liability
- $5,000,000 professional liability – coverage is extended to the store owner and one full-time optician employee, and additional opticians may be added for a nominal charge
- Blanket coverage on contents, stock, equipment and leasehold improvements
- Sewer backup, flood and earthquake coverage
- oiler/equipment breakdown coverage
- Employers liability coverage included
- Cyber liability coverage included
*see policy declarations and/or wordings for further details on limits and coverages.
Personal Home & Auto
Our home and auto insurance plans are customized to suit your needs, with the savings you deserve.
We will answer any questions, highlight discounts you may qualify for and compare your insurance options. Our goal is to get you the most comprehensive coverage at the best value.
Also, ask us about our coverage for:
- Seasonal property
- Recreational vehicles
- Identity theft
Bundle and Save More
Combine your home and auto policies to be eligible for additional savings.
Additional Advantages & Savings
- Significant savings on all lines of insurance
- No interest or service fees on payment plans
- We recognize customers who are claims-free, mortgage-free or non-smokers
- Convenient one-stop shopping for all your professional and personal insurance needs
The Opticians Association of Canada (OAC) is a professional association representing Licensed Opticians in Canada. The OAC mission is to promote Licensed Opticians and the profession, to develop and maintain a professional standard of knowledge and proficiency in their occupational field, and to educate and inform vision care consumers about matters related to their eye health.