Personal Home & Auto
Our home and auto insurance plans are customized specifically to suit your individual needs, with the savings you deserve. We’ll answer any questions, highlight discounts you may qualify for and compare your insurance options.
Also, ask about coverage for:
- RV, trailer and camper
- ATV and snowmobile
- Seasonal property
- Identity theft
- Farm and machinery
Bundle and Save More
You’re eligible for additional savings when you combine your home and auto policies.
Additional Advantages and Savings
- No service or interest charges on monthly payment plans, saving you up to an additional 4%
- Significant savings on all lines of insurance
- We recognize customers who are claims-free, mortgage-free, non-smokers and mature
- Own more than one vehicle? Receive discounts on each one
- A specialist on your side for personalized service, advice, support and insurance management
About the Alberta Union of Provincial Employees
The Alberta Union of Provincial Employees (AUPE) began as the Civil Service Association of Alberta in 1919. Now, over 100 years later, it is Alberta’s largest union, and has over 95,000 members. The AUPE’s goal is to make sure that all of their members have increased job protection, vacation and health benefits, and better access to education courses, conferences and meetings. AUPE has over 250 bargaining units negotiating collective agreements on behalf of its members.