Personal Home & Auto Insurance
Our home and auto insurance plans are customized to suit your needs, with the savings you deserve.
Also, ask us about coverage for:
- Seasonal property
- Recreational vehicles
- Identity theft
We will answer any questions, highlight discounts you may qualify for and compare your insurance options. Our goal is to get you the most comprehensive coverage at the best value.
In partnership with Fetch, BrokerLink offers a 10% discount on pet insurance to group members.
We know that pets are an important part of the family and you want to ensure they have the protection they need. Fetch pet insurance helps you save money on vet bills when your dog or cat gets sick or hurt.
*Program not available in New Brunswick or Quebec.
Learn more about Fetch’s pet insurance!
Bundle and Save More
When you combine your home and auto policies, you qualify for additional savings.
Advantages and Additional Savings
- Significant savings on all lines of insurance
- Specialised insurance products tailored to the needs of travel agents, independent contractors and tour operators
- No service or interest charges on payment plans
- We recognize customers who are claims-free, mortgage-free, non-smokers
We can’t help you run your business, but we can make finding the right commercial insurance easy.
Our tailored business insurance program includes:
- Liability with limited worldwide protection, worldwide Errors & Omissions, including coverage for travel insurance sales, protection from fraudulent payments
- Property with preferred rating, all risk coverage
- Loss of Income with business interruption of $500,000, extra expense coverage
- Cyber liability coverage
Errors & Omission Liability
Clients rely on travel agents to help them find great deals on flights, hotels, car rentals, and a variety of vacation packages. Did you know that in the event of a booking error or accident, your travel agency could be held financially responsible?
Errors & Omission losses are due to clerical and administrative errors, such as:
- Booking into the wrong airport
- Mistakes related to connecting flights
- Hotels not as advertised
- Visa requirements not advised
- Travel insurance not offered
Since many of these occurrences are unforeseen, it is important to protect your business with Errors & Omissions Liability.
Individual Health & Dental plus Life Insurance
ACTAProtect is proud to offer individual health and dental plans that cater to the independent travel consultant and their dependents. Through this offering you have access to a number of plan options with varying levels of health, dental, drug and travel medical coverage.
All plans are competitively priced and designed to meet your specific needs and budget. Coverage begins the first of the month following approval of your application.
- Beacon Digital Therapy – provides an effective, easy-to-access means to receive personalized internet-based cognitive behavioural therapy
- Legal Assistance – provides access to a free 24/7 legal advice service in Canada through a toll-free number to help guide you through most major types of law
- Maple Virtual Health Care – instantly connects members with Canadian doctors via phone, tablet or computer for 24/7 medical care at a discounted cost
Please note that some plans offer guaranteed acceptance while others require the completion of a medical questionnaire.
Quebec residents must be covered by RAMQ to be eligible for prescription drug coverage.
Click the buttons below to browse plan options and self-enrol.
Have you considered what might happen to you and your loved ones should you become ill, injured, or pass away? How quickly would you be at risk of losing your home or savings for retirement?
Choose from a variety of life and health insurance products to ensure your livelihood is protected:
- Disability Insurance
- Business Overhead Expense Protection
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
Employee Group Benefits
A group benefits plan is an important component of an employee’s compensation package and can provide a competitive edge when looking to attract key employees, help to retain staff, reduce absenteeism, and increase productivity.
ACTAProtect offers several plan options geared to your coverage needs and budget goals.
Benefits can include:
- Extended Health, Prescription Drug, Paramedical
- Dental Care
- Out of Country Emergency Medical
- Basic and Optional Life
- Dependent Life
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Critical Illness
- Long Term Disability
- Vision (available on certain plans only)
- Employee Assistance Plan (optional)
About the Association of Canadian Travel Agencies
ACTA is the Association of Canadian Travel Agencies, a national member-based trade association that represents the retail travel sector of Canada’s tourism industry. They are an industry-led, non-profit organization that advocates on behalf of members with governments, regulatory agencies, and travel suppliers in the best interests of the retail travel sector and consumers who benefit from the professional services provided by their members.