Personal Home & Auto Insurance
There are many options to consider when choosing insurance. We’re here to guide you through it all. It’s our priority to get you the most appropriate coverage at the best value. As an AMTA group member, you’re eligible for preferred and exclusive rates on both your home and auto insurance.
Also, ask us about our coverage for:
- Tenant and Condominium
- Seasonal and Rental properties
- Motorcycle and Boat Insurance
- RV, trailer and camper
- ATV and snowmobile
- Identity theft
- Commercial Property, Business and Employee Benefits Coverage
- Fleet Insurance
- Farm and machinery
Bundle and Save More
We’re proud to provide quality insurance products, expertise and solutions to professional drivers like you. Combine your home and auto policies for additional savings on premiums.
BrokerLink can assist you in all aspects of your business insurance needs - from setting up a policy for a new business, to fleet insurance, and to ensuring that you have the best coverage in place as your business grows. BrokerLink takes care of you by making sure that you have the correct policies to satisfy your lease requirements and provides peace of mind with a fully customized insurance plan.
Employee Benefits Coverages
We work with you to design a group benefits program that will meet the unique needs of your employees. Employer group benefits plans are tailored to include a combination of life, dependent life, accidental death and dismemberment, disability, critical illness, medical, out-of-country medical, dental, vision, and employee assistance program through various methods of funding.
Advantages and Additional Savings
- Significant savings on personal insurance through group rates
- No service or interest charges on monthly payment plans
- Own more than one vehicle? Receive discounts on each one
- Specialized insurance products tailored to your needs
- We recognize customers who are claims-free, mortgage-free, non-smokers or mature
- Group insurance specialists on your side for advice, support and insurance management
Since 1938, the Alberta Motor Transport Association and its members have advanced the commercial transportation industry through safety programs, progressive policy and partnerships. AMTA prides themselves on being the unifying voice, standard and resource for commercial transportation. They deliver leading-edge industry education and advocacy, foster strategic member partnerships and innovative technologies, and strive to improve safety for every Albertan.