Personal Home & Auto Insurance
There are many options to consider when choosing insurance. We’re here to guide you through it all. It’s our priority to get you the most appropriate coverage at the best value.
In addition to personal home and auto insurance also ask us about our coverage for:
- RV, trailer and camper
- ATV and snowmobile
- Seasonal property
- Farm and machinery
- Identity theft
Bundle and Save More
Qualify for additional savings when you combine your home and auto policies.
Advantages and Additional Savings
- Significant savings on all lines of insurance through group rates
- No service or interest charges on monthly or 3-pay payment plans
- Specialized insurance products tailored to your needs
- We recognize customers who are claims-free, mortgage-free, non-smokers or mature
- Personalized service through dedicated Insurance Advisors
- Own more than one vehicle? Receive additional discounts when you add two or more vehicles to your policy
Commercial Insurance for your Business
BrokerLink can assist AFPA members in all aspects of your business insurance needs. We understand the ever-changing manufacturing sector and can adapt and customize insurance packages to your fit your business’s specific requirements.
- Product recall
- Cyber extension
- Equipment breakdown
- Building and business contents at newly acquired location
- Business contests off premises or in transit
- Loss of business income
- Stock spoilage
- And more
Businesses like yours often face unique challenges when it comes to insurance. BrokerLink’s strength is identifying these challenges and helping you find insurance that’s right for your operation.
Contact Jim Stone, Commercial Insurance Broker, for a risk review today.
[email protected] 403-209-6322
Employee Benefits Coverages
We work with you to design a group benefits program that will meet the unique needs of your membership or employer group. Employer group benefits plans are tailored to include a combination of life, dependent life, accidental death and dismemberment, disability, critical illness, medical, out-of-country medical, dental, vision, and employee assistance program through various methods of funding.
About Alberta Food Processors Association
Alberta Food Processors Association (AFPA) is a non-profit organization that represents all segments of the food and beverage industry including growers, processors, retailers, foodservice buyers and suppliers since 1974. As the voice of the Alberta food processing industry, AFPA provides members with quality training and effective promotion.