What you’ll be doing:
- Helping customers find insurance solutions that meet their needs.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and offering advice that helps them make informed decisions.
- Creating a trusting environment that fosters sales and customer retention.
- Testing new sales strategies, techniques and processes while providing feedback.
- Actively engaging in training and professional development.
What you bring to the table:
- Post Secondary Education (required)
- Relevant sales and customer service experience
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
Our values help guide us and our commitment to excel in all aspects of our business. Joining our team means you’ll have the opportunity to live our values. Learn more about Living Our Values at BrokerLink.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.