Back to all Career Opportunities
We have an opening for a Workforce Analyst at our Yonge Street office in Toronto, ON.
Summary of the Role:
The workforce analyst plays a key role in maximizing contact centre performance, producing deliverables that assist in the achievement of performance and accessibility targets while providing operational support to the management team.
Primary Objective/Duties of position:
- Live monitoring of call volume traffic (inbound – outbound), performance results as well as resource allocation in real time
- Analysis and communication of trends, including call volumes, call patterns, key performance indicators, staff productivity, attrition rates and resource allocation
- Generate reports to be used in budget and capacity planning within the contact centre and forecasts scheduling, headcount and hiring needs
- Use analysis results to forecast and develop plans to support customer access strategy as well as meet business goals and objectives
- Develop relations with other functional groups (Marketing, Training, Sales Management Team, Teamleaders, Sales agents) to improve communications and forecasting accuracy
- Identify areas where efficiencies can be achieved to improve contact centre performance and decrease operational cost
- Recognize and recommend operational improvements to existing workflow
- Development of accurate forecasts and schedules designed to achieve service level, budgetary and growth objectives
- Create and produce regular reports on historical data and forecasting results
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post Secondary Education
- 3 – 5 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills using MS Excel and MS Access
- Proficient with MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- In-depth knowledge Contact Center metrics, capacity planning and modeling tools
- Excellent communication skills— both written and oral
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Symposium Contact Center Manager
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
If this opportunity interests you, please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter including salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position and location in the subject heading. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At BrokerLink, we know there’s more to your decision about where you work than just the work itself. We know that helping our people achieve their career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance is what sets us apart. Our commitment to our employees is to offer workplace benefits that set the standard for them and their families. Along with a professional and fulfilling work environment, we provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.
Back to all Career Opportunities